Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + + Fuel + Provident fund
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading exhibition organiser is looking for a talented Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to develop, manage and implement successful marketing strategies and campaigns across the assigned portfolio of events.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy. You will also plan marketing campaign and implement social media campaigns to increase marketing campaign effectiveness.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 150k per month + fuel + provident fund.
- Creating and executing the marketing strategy, in line with the show strategy
- Planning and implementing promotional / advertising / digital media campaigns
- Writing and creating targeted copy and collateral for campaigns in accordance with show / portfolio strategies
- Planning, coordinating and implementing exhibitor and Hosted Buyer campaigns (on and offline)
- Working with the data team to analyse and segment customer data and utilise customer insights to determine the most suitable campaign approach
- Production of all on site literature including catalogues
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns and ensure web content is fit for purpose
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and adjusting activity / content accordingly
- Providing briefings and maintaining and developing relationships with third party suppliers, agencies and media partners
- Coordinating the registration process
- Coordinating the development and fulfilment of sponsorship and revenue opportunities
- Coordinating the development of the event app
- Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers relating to campaigns
- Working closely with the show manager to ensure buyer and exhibitor recruitment targets are met
- Measuring marketing KPI’s (e.g. acquisition, conversion, visitation, NPS, match making, retention etc.) to determine marketing performance effectiveness and adapting future plan to incorporate improvements
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operative with Marketing Director.
- Solid experience in all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, both online and offline
- Good database management skills
- Excellent copy-writing and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Creative style, innovative and willing to try new approaches
- Strong time and project management skills
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Confident, self-starter
- Experience in publishing / events / exhibitions would be an advantage
- Entrepreneur mindset
This company is a leading exhibition organiser. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551