Product Marketing Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + + Provident fund + health insurance
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 19 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-18 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapid growth multinational chain of personal care and beauty stores in Thailand is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to manage category mix, sales, and GP and also analyse industry trends and consumers.
About the Product Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to COO, you will be responsible for manage sales and profitability of category. You will also create and work closely with team on marketing, promotion campaign to enhance sale and brand equity.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 150k per month + provident fund + health insurance.
- Manage category mix, sales, and GP
- Develop new category and identify product trend of the category
- Work on retro-planning of new product launching and update on time with POG team
- Analyse sales performance and assortment review on monthly basis
- Reduce slow moving items by review assortment
- Focus and manage inventory at right level
- Make store visit and competitor to improve and to review vs. competitors
- Manage sales and profitability of category
- Responsible to manage space and display in-trend products to meet customer satisfaction
- Analyse industry trends, consumer, and competitive landscapes to identify business opportunities
- Create and work closely with team on marketing / promotion campaign to enhance sale and brand equity
- Ensuring that working plans react to performance and seasonal trends, and adjusting plans to maximise sales
- Ensuring the clear execution of the brand identity activities, and that our product selection reflects target customers, and, establishing long term brand value and loyalty
- Studying both competitors and market data to identify trends for new product types or styles
- Working with Marketing teams and Sales operation teams, to ensure key stories and highlighted styles are understood and communicated clearly to customers
- Manage the forecast process for new product launches and POSM materials, including benchmark analysis
- Track retail sales (weekly and monthly) and overall product performance to anticipate and react to changing environment
- Work with Supply change to forecast according to sales target to minimise out of stocks and excess inventory
To succeed in the Product Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with COO.
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field
- At least five years’ work experience in Merchandiser, Buyer, Product Marketing from FMCG, Cosmetics or Fashion business. Experience from retail business is preferable
- Strong analytical mindset, negotiation, creativity, and communication skills
- Passion for Beauty and Cosmetics trend
- Good command of both spoken and written in English
- Good computer literacy (MS Office) and Presentation program
- Excel program excellent is preferable
This company is a rapidly growing multinational chain of personal care and beauty stores in Thailand. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551