Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per month + + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 fmcg Bangkok South Sathorn Road, TH 10120 THB 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG company with a great portfolio of products and an exciting and ambitious growth plan is looking for Brand Manager (x1 Vacancy) to drive the business vision of the company.
About the Brand Manager Role:
As a Brand Manager, you will involve in development and implementation of Brand strategy, marketing strategy for new and existing products including campaigns, events, digital marketing, all effective media to achieve corporate business target.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-90K per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Assist Senior Brand Manager to plan and execute brand campaigns and activities to achieve brand and business objectives i.e. brand communication, advertisement, development of packaging/ POSM/ premium, sampling, and new product development
- Perform brand performance analysis, campaign and activities tracking, market analysis, competitor update and analysis
- Collaborate with cross functional team and agencies to deliver business results
- Manage and track marketing activation and operations i.e. monthly A&P update, sampling and premium efficiency, customer promotion etc.
- Contribute in monthly meeting such as Demand Forecast, Sales & Marketing Meeting etc.
To succeed in the Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with Marketing Manager to drive brand growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related filed
- Four years' experiences in brand management, brand communication development and activation.
- Preferably in FMCG food
- Strong analytical skill. Able to utilise and analyse consumer insight and market information
- Strong collaboration skill, experience in project management
- Experienced in new product development
This international FMCG needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a marketing professional looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Phuwadol Sritippho (Tee) on
02 344 4840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551