Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per month + +allowance+provident fund+insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB80k – 90k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance An interesting Brand Manager (x1 vacancy) job is now available in a leading luxury fashion brand in Bangkok. The Brand Manager is in charge of merchandising and buying of assigned brands according to well-established procedures and policies. Handle the gross margins, inventory and sell-through management. Train staffs on product, seasonal concept and visual merchandising.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for buying goods from overseas, manage the products and drive sales.
The salary range for this role is THB80k – 90k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- Oversee all aspect of Brand Management for the ultimate profitability and budget achievement
- Plan, budget and manage for the whole operations of Brand (Brand Management, Store Operational Management, Sale Target, and Merchandising Management)
- Merchandising and buying of the assigned brands
- Ensure that the procedures of merchandising and buying follow the company policies
- Manage the gross margin
- Monitor and manage the products inventory
- Manage the sell-through process
- Coach and train the staffs on the products knowledge
- Visual merchandising guidance
- Initiate the seasonal promotions/campaign
- Negotiate with the brands principles
To succeed in the Brand Manager job, you will need ability to buy products effectively and work co-operatively with the team.
- Thai female, age 30-35 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in business management or Marketing or related field
- Five to eight years' experience in Branding and Merchandising Management. Direct experience in fashion business and Retail Operations Management is preferable, relevant experience in branding for luxury service
- Solid knowledge in Brand/Merchandising Management and International Fashion Retail Management and Inventory Management
- Business Acumen, Proactive, Think through, and passionate in fashion
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking is required
The company is Asia Pacific leader in the luxury fashion industry. Currently there are more than 50 stores in Thailand and over 10+ years of established history. Dynamic and flexible work environment with the result-oriented are key achievement, the great benefits for staffs discount in travelling and lifestyle is a plus for this role.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551