Brand Manager (Consumer) - Aesthetics
Salary THB90000 - THB150000 per month + car allowance + fixed bonus
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 marketing Bangkok TH THB 90000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global respected consumer health companies. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and brand communication.
The salary range for this role is THB90k - 150k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Overall Marketing, PR, Communication management for Aesthetics products
- Channel Marketing management from strategy to execution
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Digital marketing management and initiative
- Prepare detailed media activity reports
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials for aesthetic consumer
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies
To succeed in Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Brand Manager - Aesthetic job is for you.
Apply now or call 02-488-4862 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551