Marketing Manager - Animal Health
Salary THB92000 - THB140000 per month + Provident fund, health insurance, dental insurance
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 marketing Bangkok TH THB 92000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager job (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected animal health companies. Reporting directly to Business Unit Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/ league table submissions.
The salary range for this role is THB90k - 140k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Coordinate the planning of marketing strategy, advertising, campaigns, market potential, competition, promotion and other marketing activities
- Manage day-to-day marketing programs and activities to ensure that comply with regulations and standards and protect the company's reputation
- Contribute to business planning to develop marketing strategy consistent with the company's overall mission, vision and objectives and budget
- Define advertising objectives and allocate resources to ensure that marketing campaigns are effective, economical and appropriate for intended audience
- Follow up and analyses market tendencies of the group products, doing surveys and proposing the launch of new products
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors
- Liaise with other team members to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objective
- Manage, control, monitor advertising & promotion expenses and related marketing expenses
- Lead direct, evaluate and develop a team of marketing professionals
- Responsible other appropriate job as assigned
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across the borders and internal matix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least five years' experience in marketing
- Excellent in English communication skills
- Proficient in computer software program (MS Office)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Pleasant personality with service mind
- Good analytical thinking and planning
This international animal health firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551