GTM (Go-to-Market) Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB190000 per month + Fuel & Mobile Allowance + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 marketing Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 150000 190000 190000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting GTM (Go-to-Market) Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global ICT firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Asian GTM Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the GTM (Go-to-Market) Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality product strategic plans alongside sales, trade marketing, retails and supply chain management teams. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including product life cycle management, market analysis, and marketing communication plan.
- Provide strategic direction to initiate and ensure the effectiveness of product go-to-market plan of company’s brand (mobile phone)
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs. Perform market analysis including market models, and strategic direction to meet corporate and business objectives within the given timeline
- Analyse competitor’s landscape to effectively create competitive promotional and/or communication plan for timely competition in the market
- Participate as a member of cross functional product development teams
- Manage product pricing, product demand generation; support product training/educational and marketing direction to sales team and marketing team
- Participate external interactions including major media, key opinion leaders, key influencers, focus groups, fans club and etc.
To succeed in the GTM (Go-to-Market) Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Age not over 40 years old due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in same role or product marketing/product management, trade/channel marketing in related industries
- Excellent English proficiency and computer skill, Chinese is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills is a must
- Creative, Self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing and product planning process
This international ICT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GTM (Go-to-Market) Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551