Product Manager (Consumer Electronics)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident Fund
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 electronics Bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Product Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global home appliance companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field. The salary range for this role is THB60 to THB80 + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident Fund.
About the Product Manager (Consumer Electronics) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other marketing staffs. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Provide strategy and direction for assigned product line in-line with company vision
- Marketing mix management with clearly defined strategy and measures
- Manage full product life cycle in-line with product strategy from development, launch, in-market and exit
- Develop strong consumer insight, translate into actionable marketing strategy
- Liaise with global business unit, local cross functional, and external partners to ensure smooth operations
- Develop impactful integrated marketing plan covering communication, BTL, in-store activation, visibility, and promotion
To succeed in this Product Manager (Consumer Electronics) role, you will need to manage full marketing operation such as product planning, pricing management, data maintenance, and other related administrative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields
- At least 3 years solid marketing experiences in Product/Brand Management, Communication Planning, Below-the-Line activities
- Experience in FMCG, Consumer Electronics or Cookware market is a plus
- Familiar with Thai media landscape (especially digital) and retailers, ideally for Hypermarket, Department Stores, Speciality Stores and Online
- Strong interest in Small Domestic Appliance and Cookware products
- Good computers skills, well-verse in analytical tools such as Excel, Database management and etc.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, systematic and analytical thinking as well as agility
- Fast learner, pro-active and dynamic
- Strong communication skills
This international consumer electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager (Consumer Electronics) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551