Product Manager - Medical devices (cardiovascular)
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting marketing job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices firms based in Bangkok.
About the Product Manager Role:
The Product Manager is expected to report to the Senior Clinical and Marketing Manager and support product knowledge to the sales team. The Product Manager must be in tune with the market trends and assist in collecting the latest market intelligence / information to the Senior Clinical and Marketing Manager and team. The Product Manager must be sales driven, high product knowledge and will be working with Clinical & Marketing team.
The Product Manager is expect to work closely and be familiar with key opinion leaders (KOL) such as Interventional Cardiologists, Medical and Clinical Perfusionist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Nurse Unit Managers and Educators, Supply / Procurement Managers, Biomedical Technicians and general nursing staff just to name a few.
- Work with sales team to implement of sales and marketing activity
- Create marketing plan and activity base on market intelligent to align with business strategy as well as manage marketing budget to achieve sales target and increase growth & market share
- Professionally designs with KOLs for education program and course material to promote Cardiovascular products
- Assess Cardiovascular business objectives to create educational program, provide training to sales team to enhance on knowledge & selling skills
- Good controlling of marketing expenses against budget
- Forecasting for product portfolio through analysis of market situation, history of sales data and new product launch / relaunch
- Understand the Cardiovascular markets, competitors and update healthcare regulations to serve customers’ needs
- Provide guidance to sales team to deal with technical/professional matters and answer customers’ questions or requirements
- Business presentation to internal and external customers on products and market analysis
- Prepare necessary reports and submit them to the Senior Clinical Marketing Manager
- Fulfil duties as assigned by the Senior Clinical Marketing Manager
To succeed in the product maanger jon, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across border and internal matrix.
- Proven product, clinical and marketing experiences with a minimum of 8-10 years' support to sales team
- Degree in Nursing, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Cardio-Thoracic Technology, Medical Technology or business discipline will be a distinct advantage
- The drive and passion to identify and develop relationships with key opinion leaders
- Ability to identify and develop new market opportunities in adverse circumstances
- Local knowledge of the healthcare market and hospital hierarchy.
- Experiences with Cardiovascular products will be advantageous
- Strong presentation skill and have sense of selling skills in competitive situations, and a strong desire to succeed
- Communicate technical information in a manner accessible to the customer across all disciplines
- Fluent in English and Thai language
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilisation departments and for life science companies and institutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Napa-on Ounban on 02-344-4862 or email to Napaon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551