Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Marketing Manager job has become available at an international perfume and cosmetics company. In this role, you will be responsible for product marketing initiatives in Thailand, including new product launches and animation of the business pillars to grow the brand awareness and market share.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Being the head of Product Marketing department, this Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of the individuals in team. Closely working with other departments such as Sales, Training, Customer development and Business Control, this person should demonstrate not only the functional capabilities, but also leadership and passion of the Brand.
- Develop and implement product marketing plan in consistency and at scale in Thailand local market
- Bring the Brand strategy to life and constantly explore new opportunities to win market share and ranking
- Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launches are well prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact
- Direct responsibility and accountability on building budget plans
- Responsible for accurate and timely phasing of A&P management
- Ensure forecast accuracy of new products with timely submission
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions. 8. Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally
Animation and Events
- Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns
- Communicate the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives to the Sales team in a regular and timely manner to make sure that the plans are successfully executed
- Actively explore CRM opportunities, translate the CRM insights into marketing activities to drive the customer recruitment, engagement, premiumisation and loyalisation
Media & Communications (PR)
- Close liaison with media agency to plan and allocate media budget to meet Brand objectives in respecting the Regional guidelines
- Maintain a competitive media spend by channel, constantly review media plan with agency and Regional to ensure budget is optimized with the best media executions and local SOV objectives are met
- Constantly explore digital and social media platforms to create omni-channel strategy to expand reach
- Cultivate close rapport with press to secure good coverage of our product launches and business pillars
- Be creative in PR and PR communities engagement to steer our position
Retail Design and Visual Merchandising
- Lead the retail design and visual merchandising team for local execution
- Retail design (direct responsibility to GM): involvement with GM and Brand Manager on architecture design in the renovation and new store opening
- Visual merchandising (direct responsibility to PMM): ensure consistency across all POS in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for all animations and events including design, set up and budget allocation
- Responsible for all animations and events including design, set up and budget allocation
To succeed in the Marketing Manger job, you will need to have at least 8-10 years' relevant experiences and good communication skills.
- At least 8-10 years' relevant experiences
- Positive, dynamic and confident
- Structured thinker, at the same time articulate
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution
- Excellent in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
- Operational marketing experience within the luxury beauty industry is advantageous; however welcome other candidates with operational marketing experience within FMCG or retail-related industries
- Good communication skills in both oral and written manner
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
One of the international global brands leading for Perfumes and Cosmetics, established for over 30 years with a rapidly expanding business in Thailand.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a solid and dynamic team-working company, that values experiences and their people.
Apply now or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551