Assistant Product Manager (Building Construction Products)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per annum + Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 building-and-construction bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Assistant Product Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected chemical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Division Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Product Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for analysing the market demand and managing product portfolio throughout product life-cycle and continuously improve product value. You will also have to work closely with Marketing Division Manager to expand company's market.
- Recommend nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, new product ideas and/or products or packaging changes
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed products requirements and product development programs
- Consistently monitor and analyse business performance, market situation and competitors
- Manage portfolio, develop product line plan and implement the plan in order to achieve marketing, sales and financial objectives of product lines
- Determine customers' needs and desires
- Prepare short term and long term product sales forecasts and special/ad-hoc report and analysis.
- provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Manage development of product portfolio throughout product life-cycle and continuously improve product value
- Support sales department and make recommendations to boost up sales
To succeed in the Assistant Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to understand the product cycle, market demand, and able to identify the market gap.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field, MBA is a plus
- Five years' experience in marketing
- Minimum three years' experience in product management
- Proactive and hands-on with ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellence in MS Office
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Good planning and analytical skills
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Product Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551