Regional Assistant Brand Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-11 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 65000 95000 95000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Regional Assistant Brand Manager in Bangkok to develops in-depth understanding of the regional markets (South East Asia, Australia); the environment in which the category competes, including segments and channels.
About the Regional Assistant Brand Manager Role:
As the Regional Assistant Brand Manager, you will regional innovation projects against agreed category and brand global priorities.
- Analyse available information by target market, define gaps and new information sources needed to develop the plans (market sizes, price per SKU, pack sizes and etc).
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and shoppers - the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels and target audience
- Help understand key obstacles and triggers for successful launches and - where necessary - fine tune the mix and the strategy accordingly, always keeping one single brand globally
- Project management, building project networks and defining key milestones, following up with team members
- Help the creation and implementation of market research plans to prepare and validate the brand launch
- Monitor and review effectiveness of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions
- Help lead cross-functional teams including finance, consumer & market insight, R&D, supply chain to ensure successful project implementation in countries
- Work as the interface between the global team and local teams
To succeed in the Regional Assistant Brand Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Degree with at least three years marketing experience
- A passion for developing brands, digital, and activation
- Experience with complex innovation projects
- Positive, assertive yet empathetic leadership, with exceptional ‘soft skills’ to enable delivery through high degrees of collaboration and partnership, especially among our countries; agencies and multi-functional teams
- Extremely high commitment to work with many and different projects, learn fast and deliver quickly
- Experience with working in regional or global teams
- Fluent in the English language due to the nature of the business
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Assistant Brand Manager and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Assistant Brand Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551