Group Brand Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 fmcg Bangkok Ramkhamhaeng Rd TH THB 170000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company is looking for Group Category Manager to develop marketing plan to drive the business vision and achieve company target.
About the Group Brand Manager Role:
As the Group Brand Manager, you will lead and co-develop brand with the Marketing Director in the setting of marketing strategic plan, brand activation, brand communication to drive brand growth.
- Lead and develop understanding of categories including market environment, core consumer needs, competitive environment and consumer insights to identify brand objective, brand opportunities, brand roadmap, growth drivers and brand plan
- Leverage the understanding to identify key brand drivers and to develop brand strategy to profitably grow the brand
- Develop unique and competitive brand propositions which drives long-term and sustainable brand growth
- Develop insightful brand activations and integrated marketing communications aligned with brand proposition and brand strategies
- Lead the development of winning product innovation aligned with brand strategy and market opportunities to address consumer’s needs
- Actively partner with IPM team to ensure that the new product meets brand objective and quality standard
- Develop brand team’s marketing competency and skill, motivate and build the commitment of the team
To succeed in the Group Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Marketing Director to drive brand growth.
- At least ten years’ experience in brand marketing position, FMCG business
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics; MBA would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and be able to look at issues from different perspectives
- Ability of research and market data analysis (retail business, market trend and competitors)
- Background of financial knowledge (cost of goods, sale forecast and etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be energetic to drive & influence the strategic category agenda
- Have a good balance of a leader and a team player
- Possess a solid understanding of FMCG industry, good command of English and have a good skill of Microsoft Office
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551