Senior Product Manager - Pharma (Ethical)
Salary Negotiable Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Product Manager - Pharma (Ethical) job has just become available at one of the most respected global innovative pharmaceutical firms based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Product Manager - Pharma (Ethical) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, including; implementation, monitoring, evaluation and set corrective actions to ensure the results through coordination of field force and other related departments.
- Long-term business plan and business development plan
- Prepare, bottom up, the long range business plan (LRP) by brand in liaison with the Head of Marketing and Business Unit Director
- Conduct/or outsource the appropriate market research, analyse data and make specific action-oriented recommendation
- Formulate, monitor, and revise the annual marketing plan within the short-term and mid-term brand plan and effectively transform the marketing plan into action and can formulate to be a sales plan
- Manage new product/indication launch projects to ensure proper pre-marketing process before launching; market research, share information with all key persons
- Monitor, evaluate and modify the marketing mix; eg. product positioning, medico-marketing, CME, local clinical trials, pricing, communication, PR and all special events to ensure an effective integrated marketing program
To succeed in the Senior Product Manager - Pharma (Ethical) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- Master's degree in Business Administration; Marketing major is preferable
- At least three years of product management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Self-starter with good strategic thinking & analytical skills, creative & initiative,
- Strong leadership skills & ability to work with people of different mindsets
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Manager - Pharma (Ethical) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551