Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-04 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Medical Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit and with a regional remit.
About the Medical Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading communications and projects for key products by providing medical expertise to customers. You will also gather customer insights in an effort to support the communication of the medical details.
- Coordinate timely medical input of tactics into the medical plan and executing within time lines and budget
- Ensure execution of medical activities such as internal and external scientific product presentations and participating or leading advisory boards to gain further insight for Medical Affairs strategies and tactics
- Provide medical input to commercial activities for the product brand teams including the planning, preparation and approval
- Provide external medical and business environment perspective and TA knowledge in the development to the cross-functional stakeholders in the affiliate
- Act as a specialist resource providing a more detailed knowledge of medical information used to support key communication messages and manage medical information queries and activities
- Develop a medical communication plan and provide internal medical support in support of the marketed products
To succeed in this Medical Manager role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the medical team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Education in Doctor of Medicine
- Strong scientific analytical and problem-solving skills, strategic capabilities, project management, planning and organisational skills with excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and build strategic alignment within the Medical Affairs community and other functions in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills; fluent in written and verbal business English and Thai due to the nature of the business
- Ability to interact and manage a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551