Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Trainer (Nurse) job has just become available at one of the most respected global aesthetics firms based in Bangkok. This is a role for a nurse who is looking for new challenges.
About the Trainer (Nurse) Role:
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, you will be the clinical subject matter expert for the full aesthetics portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with aesthetic customers to ensure high customer satisfaction with aesthetic products
- Provide clinical education to strengthen customer’s clinical competence and confidence in the safety and efficacy of the aesthetics portfolio
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency by providing comprehensive educational in-services on the use of products to an assigned territory of health care practitioners and relevant staff
- Execute clinical education programs and initiatives to support the knowledge and understanding of aesthetics products
- Provide direct coaching and guidance in-office Healthcare Practitioners (HCPs) clinical in-services to ensure team's clinical and business proficiency
- Provide expertise and field knowledge to clinical information to support the development of relevant, approved clinical education curriculum tools that will enable optimal learning, understanding and safe application of Aesthetics products
- Collaborate and work closely with sales counterparts to ensure respective team's cohesive working relationships, adherence to policies and desired outcomes
- Manage planning and execution of customer clinical educational programs
- Collaborate with Physician Relations to share and gain higher level field knowledge and input that will improve aesthetic clinical educator team's performance
- Work closely to carefully plan initiatives that will improve aesthetic customer satisfaction and loyalty to brand
- Manage territory and accounts per business unit goals and product prioritisation plan
- Attend aesthetics conferences to network and develop strong relationships with their peers, including up-and-coming nurse thought leaders
- Actively participate in clinical training to ensure the highest level of clinical knowledge in all aspects of the ageing process
- Record all training events per business, corporate rules and compliance regulations
- Participate in training events, workshops and labs as required for continuing education activities
To succeed in this Trainer (Nurse) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of aesthetics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field
- At least three to five years' experience in healthcare or clinical aesthetic experience
- Proven expertise in aesthetics medicine
- Proven ability to establish clinical credibility with professional audience and articulate clinical facts
- Strong procedural, technical and anatomical competency of injection techniques for facial aesthetics injectable procedures
- Strong business experience, including problem-solving, solid decision-making and coaching skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills as this is a client-facing role
- Results-oriented: drive for success and achieving objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
This leading professional pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is place on training and development. With a 110-year history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trainer (Nurse) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.