Medical Brand Manager
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Medical Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global nutrition firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Medical Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management and market research.
- Being accountable and responsible for 4 CBUs in Fundamental (WISE, RiGHT Way, FoQual, ELN), Health, Environment and Energy
- Committed to respecting specific rules that comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Strengthen brand’s position in medical channel in order to improve overall image of the brands and to achieve sales/ share target and brand result objectives
- Develop brand strategy and plans, based on market analysis, environment, competitive and consumer trends in order to achieve business objectives of the brand
- Coordinated with marketing, sales, operations, and F&A
- Build a comprehensive medical marketing plan to influence health care professionals to understand, accept and recommend the product
- Consumer planning in medical channel, offline, digital marketing to build awareness, relevancy and brand superiority among consumers
To succeed in the Medical Brand Manager job, you will need to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across border and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Food Science, Science or related fields
- Minimum five years' experience in a medical marketing management role in medical marketing / consumer marketing in FMCG or Pharmacy/OTC environment
- Strategic thinking, strong communication and influencing skills
- Results oriented, with a track record of establishing clear expectations and setting objectives
- Open minded, flexibility and team player
- Ability to act efficiently to find solutions and able to prioritise multiple tasks and deal with time constraints and stress
- Strong customer/consumer orientation – passion for infant and toddler nutrition and a passion for innovation
- Good project management skills
- Good balance of marketing skills with an understanding of the medical channel environment and how to effectively use the medical marketing mix to gain share of voice in medical world
The successful Medical Brand Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Napa-on Ounban on 02-344-4862 or email to Napaon.email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1382630.