Salary Attractive Package
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Product Manager job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading healthcare companies. Based in Bangkok, your main responsibility is to manage and drive marketing plans for the company’s mix of products.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the marketing team. You will also be providing leadership direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Developing the product strategic planning, executing and monitoring all marketing and communications plans, programs and activities in support of the business
- Tracking and analysing competitor’s product strategy and performance
- Managing A&M budgets for brand effectively
- Developing, planning and implementing marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy
To succeed in this key position, you have to be well-versed with marketing in the healthcare industry.
- At least three to five years of experience in a marketing position in a similar industry
- A degree in pharmacy or medicine or marketing or any other related discipline
- A strong analytic mindset
- Resourcefulness and drive to succeed in an rewarding and promising industry
This leading and rapidly growing company grants their employees with the freedom to grow their career from within and offers a great environment to work in.
If you are a progressive Product Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.