Brand Manager - Aesthetic
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting marketing job as the Brand Manager - Aesthetic has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Group Product Manager, this is a role for for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Brand Manager - Aesthetic Role:
In this business role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Brand Activation Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory table submissions.
- Plan and implement short-term branding strategies in partnership with the sales team that align with group product strategy to achieve strong brand positioning for new and existing brands/product lines
- Manage the overall advertising and develop content for both online and offline media, including social media Work with internal and external parties on the creation of marketing collaterals
- Execute plan for developing channel/category strategy & POP guidelines to ensure sales & profit achievement based on understanding of consumer/shopper, competitor & channel dynamics
- Control profit/loss vs. budget & target across brands in the category
- Comprehend in-depth knowledge on core products and be able to convey fluently key message to customers at both individual and group level
- Coordinate with logistics department to ensure sufficient product stock and products are delivered to customers on time and as per their request
- Attend meeting with the Divisional Manager and/or General Manager to update them on the operational matters such as sales performance, new projects and etc.
- Develop and implement marketing activities such as new product launches, special events and promotional materials align with guideline
- Prepare and update product knowledge materials and providing consultation and training to external customers, the sales team and related parties
To succeed in the Brand Manager - Aesthetic job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical/Science is a plus from well-recognised universities
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
- At least five years’ experience (with two to three years in management level) in sales/marketing in pharmaceutical company or FMCG industry
- Experience with social media and digital marketing to drive consumer engagement and demand generation, including experience generating earned media
- Demonstrate a proven track record of implementing marketing and advertising strategies
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organised
- “Can-do” attitude and results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with good strategic thinking and analytic skills, creative & initiative, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with people of different mindsets, resilient and perform well under pressure
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Brand Manager - Aesthetic job is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.