Training Manager -Luxury Fashion
Salary THB100000 - THB140000 per month + Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-06 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Training Manager role has just become available at a very well-known luxury fashion retail brand.
About the Training Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
As the Training Manager, you will determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales team & executives; reviewing results of coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Country Manager and be a strategic partner with boutique leaders and retail team to formulate and execute effective training programs for Thailand
- Build & monitor a training action plan according to the training needs of the market
- Deliver corporate retail training & development activities/program and evaluate the training effectiveness to make sure the objectives are met
- Spend a minimum of 50% of time in the boutique coaching the team (performance, selling & service, brand knowledge)
- Make sure the teams are perfectly trained and embody service excellence & selling expertise on the floor with every customer
- Influence boutique leaders to make service excellence the top priority
- Host seasonal collection trainings in partnership with merchandising team & make sure 100% retail team is trained on inspirations and collection strategy every season
- Organize and conduct company induction – Esprit brand for both office and retail staff
- Monitor and follow up with boutique managers on new joiners’ performance and provide further coaching as appropriate
- Ensure all staff are well-adapted to the company and store environment
- Work in partnership with Regional Team regarding the training strategy, the creation or the edition of training programs and materials
- Guarantee all training programs, rules and procedures are complied with the strategies and values of brand
- Be sensitive to new trend and feedback new initiatives and market update of competitors
- Internal Contact: Regional Team, Local HR, Regional Training Team
- External Contact: External facilitators, vendors
A talented trainer is required for this role to deliver stand up classroom training for all our key modules including soft skills, products and basic technical training; conduct in-store training.
- Thai nationality with minimum five years’ training delivery experience including management training, selling techniques training or customer service training
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands or retail industry will be an advantage
- Able to influence team and to interact with different types of people
- Product training and coaching skills
- Good command of both Thai & English in both spoken and written due to the nature of the business
- Proficient in computer knowledge and MS Office especially PowerPoint
- Team spirit, self-motivated, passionate, patient, detail-minded, business driven, target oriented
- Occasional travel is required
The successful Training Manager -Luxury Fashion will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business, training, people development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Training Manager -Luxury Fashion role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.