Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Phinee Lamkool
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-18 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading FMCG company is looking for Product Manager to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Product Manager Role:
Based in Bangkok, you will report directly to Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and lead all marketing activities for the assigned product.
- Ensure the revenue and profit of responsible products to be in line with the company direction and target
- Generate an initiative tailer-made marketing plan (4Ps & 4Cs) to enhance the brand positioning (fix) with specific role (set up yearly) of each product
- Lead team or related parties (distributor, sales, trade, scm, factory, agency and etc.) to deliver perfect implementation and objective ensuring within set-up timeline, limited resources, and uncontrollable environment
- Good problem solving and plan adjustment under dynamic FMCG, competitive market, high performed competitors, and shifting consumer behaviour at all time, new regulation launching, high-demand distributor and different requirement from related parties
- Market study (including market visit) to Hypothesis setting to research design and analysis to confirm hypothesis and turn to brand & marketing plan to enhance the strength, to fix the weakness, to develop NPD or for a specific business objective
- PDCA (plan, do, check, act) to evaluate the result of all marketing activities comparing to KPIs and objective whether
- it's successful or fail and point out the key factor and improving plan in future
- Report preparation to MGT (consumer behaviour, new trends in food & beverage, Ac Nielsen, Kantar, market movement, competitor movement and evaluation with next action
- Work under recognition of both team-and-individual performance commitment for 'One team, One goal' without any excuse
- Special job assignment
To succeed in the Product Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to look at issues from different perspectives
- Ability to lead a team as well as be a team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess a solid understanding of the FMCG industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.