Senior Brand Manager - International Market
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Senior Brand Manager for international market to develop marketing strategy plan and activity to drive the international business vision and achieve company target.
About Senior Brand Manager:
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will lead and co-develop brand with Group Brand Manager in the setting of marketing strategic plan, brand activation, brand communication to drive brand growth.
- Creating a brand plan/ brand strategy/brand campaign and ensuring all aspects of the marketing and activities align with the cooperate brand blueprint and regional platform for energy drink category in assigned market.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages through out region
- Ensuring a consistent branding message and marketing communication & implementation support regional marketing plan objectives and meet organisational expenditure requirements is established and executed and providing local feedback on the effectiveness of the messaging and actions
- Optimising brand communication and activation that results in increasing sales, brand loyalty and improving market share across region
- Working closely with all related parties especially business development team to ensure regional marketing platform and brand blueprint are met
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders including domestic brand/marketing units to make sure all brand concept is aligned
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Presenting the brand strategy to management& sales and business development teams at internal meetings and conferences
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met
- Supporting cooperation for international market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives and leverages these with segment leads to enhance product portfolio regionally and internationally
- Managing the product development and technical process from liaison with in-house NPD team, marketing, production and/or suppliers
- From time to time travelling to suppliers and customers abroad
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with Group Brand Manager and other related cross functions.
- Masters or MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Eight years' of managerial experience in international marketing of FMCG or consumers products. Beverage category is preferred
- Excellent command of English due to the nature of the business
- Able to work and travel abroad
- Able to communicate at different organisation levels
- Have good leadership, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Have planning, organising and problem-solving skills and able to provide consultation
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.