Marketing Manager (Agricultural Market)
Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-04 marketing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Marketing Manager job in a prestigious chemical organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Marketing Manager (Agricultural Market) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for develop and implement the local market approach strategy to assure the sales and profit targets are met. You will also have to develop skills and capabilities within the Marketing team.
- Co-develop sales conditions, pricing strategies and marketing activities (retails programs, farmer clubs and etc.)
- Perform customer workshops, customised offerings, ad-hoc visits and demo's in the regions
- Plan, develop, execute and monitor product and customer support activities (brochures, demo's, PR and etc.)
- Initiate, develop and implement new projects in line with ten year forecast and market opportunities
- Ensure all project relevant data are captured in the relevant systems
- Conduct market research (quantitative/qualitative) to identify/understand customer’s expectation and needs
- Communication of market trends, to maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and development
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to co-develop sales conditions, pricing strategies and marketing activities.
- Master's degree in Agricultural or related field, or B.Scs. with extensive experience
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the local crop protection market
- At least five years’ experience in personnel and team management
- Excellent network in the agricultural market, government structures, research institutes, advisors and etc.
- Close and sustained customer relations
- Agricultural background and deep understanding of the value chains in agriculture are a must
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Agricultural Market) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.