Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology)
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 medical-and-nursing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international Medical Device business is seeking a Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology) in Bangkok to support a rapid growth in IVD market.
About the Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology) will play a key role in the Marketing Manager team’s continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Preparing a marketing plan, implementing activities and ensuring effective execution for the responsible products to achieve P&L targets & drive revenue growth
- Create Hematology sales opportunities, can support National sales manager to design competitive strategy for Hematology analyser
- Organize and participate in exhibitions, seminars and to give advice on product promotion materials
- Provide Hematology product marketing information for marketing analysis
- Provide application support and Hematology product training to distributor sales team
- Provide Hematology product application and marketing information to support pre-sales process
- Know Hematology product marketing information and Hematology product development information
- Good skill of coordinate with HQ and local distributor to promote Hematology in Thailand market and present Hematology analyzer to potential customer
- Collect and analyze marketing information and sales data to understand and meet customer requirements
- Have good relationship with Thailand famous university Hematology KOLs
To succeed in the Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’ degree in Medical Technology
- Have experience of promoting Hematology analyzer to Thai University-level hospital or provincial hospital
- Above three years’ experience in Hematology products and application support, know well with different Hematology panels, as well as different Hematology system
- Excellent command of written & spoken Thai and English due to nature of the business
- Strong communication and demonstration and presentation
- Strong inter personal abilities, outstanding communication skills and clear logical thinking
- Self-motivated, confidence, and good team work spirit
This leading professional Medical Device firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a years year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Product Manager - Device (IVD - Hematology) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.