Regional Marketing Manager (Dyes/Textiles)
Salary THB140000 - THB180000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 14 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Global Business Unit Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Marketing Manager (Dyes/Textiles) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside other Regional Marketing Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Develop and drive implementation of the regional textile chemical & dyes product portfolio by identifying suitable products from the global portfolios
- Lead the regional formulation system centre team and organise monthly FSC meetings to define and follow-up on local product developments
- Support new product launches and provide updates on long-term range strategies and information on product withdrawals
- Track and report successes of product launches in the region
- Implement the product withdrawal process by planning stocks with regional demand & supply chain
- Manager and supporting sales teams in selling off residual stocks
- Provide inputs on the innovation needs from the market
- Present business cases for new FSC formulation projects to the global marketing management team and regularly share success stories
- Provide support to the sales organisation and participate to customers visits
- Work in close relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Define together with the ROM team the regional growths strategy of the sales regions and own their implementation
- Update ROM on new marketing campaigns and materials and communicate support needs back to the global marketing managers
- Collaborate with Commercial Director and sales managers to implement price adjustment actions and update price developments to global marketing team
- Monitor net margin development on a regional level
- Track market trends and raw material cost fluctuations for local and regional products
- Monitor quality complaints in the region and ensure speedy responds are provided
- Manage formulation development chemist in product development, ensuring specifications are set for regional products and internal and external PEHS requirements and guidelines are followed
- Ensure that supplier questionnaires are filled out for locally sourced raw materials for chemicals
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Manager (Dyes/Textiles) role, you will need to ensure that all activities are in line with environment, health and safety principles, ethics & compliance and international trade compliance guidelines.
- Strong professional experience (at least ten years) in marketing or commercial roles
- Strong understanding of the textile industry and market drivers
- Passion for success and sound strategic thinking
- Ability to drive growth through sales team and motivate cross functional teams
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Chemical engineering or textile background is an advantage
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Marketing Manager (Dyes/Textiles) job.
Apply today discuss this new opportunity.