Key Account Representative - Consumer Health
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 marketing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Key Account Representative job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading medical skin health companies. Your main responsibility is to build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, ensure visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existent and potential clients.
About the Key Account Representative - Consumer Health Role:
In this business role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Sales Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities.
- Deliver on sales targets as per agreed KPI's by pro-actively closing sales
- Prepare annual key account management plan by aligning with marketing plan in order to achieve annual objectives
- Communicate annual account plans with customers
- Set and negotiate trading terms for each account
- Cooperate with all related functions to efficiently implement the agreed plan
- Review and update business performance, perform cooperative store problem solving, new product and product detail alteration, promotion proposition, settle trade expense and gain competitor information
- Conduct sales visit to the assigned accounts/customers within the assigned areas to promote and sales both newly launched and/or existing assigned products
- Propose the existing and newly launched assigned products to the assigned channel for drug listing purpose
- Responsible for accurate monthly forecast of demand planning
- Carry out sales calls, target high potential sales areas for maximum efficiency and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Monitor and update market trends and competitors' activities in assigned territory
- Propose periodical sales target and sales activities plan
- Analyse the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value
- Develop and maintain customer record, close relationships with key account and ensure their requirements are being met
To succeed in the Key Account Representative role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior development teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field
- At least three years of experiences as sales/key account executive in pharmaceutical or healthcare or FMCG industry is an advantage
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with chain drug stores or convenience stores or super/hyper market channels, trade marketing experience is required
- Proven track records of sales achievement
- A strong sense of ownership and winning mindset
- Result-oriented with strong planning skill, analytical skill and strategic thinking skills
- A self-motivated, highly dynamic, good team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Perform well under pressure with strong desire to achieve sale target
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Key Account Representative - Consumer Health is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.