Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-27 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A skincare retailer is recruiting a Brand Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this sales and marketing job, you will lead the team to manage the budget and strategies plan.
About the Brand Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will lead all marketing activities and work across region in Italy. As the Brand Manager, you will be in charge of overall marketing and budget management.
- Responsible for the overall management, direction, of brand as Brand Manager to ensure consistent attainment of marketing & sales
- Evaluate and research future trends and events that will affect overall skincare and makeup markets and determine and evaluate trends in brands and ranges for brand
- Evaluate the potential new business opportunities
- Formulate marketing strategy and implement sales plan and marketing programs to strengthen the brand to achieve business goals and target
- Initiate and develop the plans and strategies to increase sales, identify, analyse and evaluate marketing competitiveness and opportunities and recommend appropriate course of action
- Develop sales budget and to set sales target and drive sales operation to achieve the target
- Sustain and improve our market share and ranking in major department stores and other retailers and to ensure that the profitability of the brand is better and to monitor & provide constant improvement of service levels to our customers, business partners
To succeed in this role, you will need to plan, direct and control various technical service activities, marketing and promotion campaigns to create brand awareness and build brand loyalty among customers including achieving excellent customer satisfaction levels in the area of purchasing, technical and quality control.
- Candidate with strong background in sales and brand management, especially, in retail business with strong commercial sense to perform the business
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Be able to analyse, manage and control the implementation of budget and action plan in order to ensure that all expenses incurred and activities carried out are in line with the approved budget and action plan in order to ensure the budget control, profit and loss of the brand
- Work well under pressure and can handle with tough situation
- Be able to ensure purchasing plans, sourcing and inventory management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Candidate can be various for service-based industry or clinical and spa-treatment business; F&B business is also opened depends on character of person
This skincare retailer was founded and has been operating for over a decade. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided an attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.