Salary 1 Month Fixed Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exiting Trainer (Nurse) job just become available at one of the most respected global brands based in Bangkok. Your main responsibility is to increase customer's clinical knowledge of aesthetic portfolio of products and technologies.
About the Trainer (Nurse) Role:
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, you will be the clinical subject matter experts for the full aesthetic portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with aesthetic customers to ensure high customer satisfaction with Galderma aesthetic products
- Provide clinical education to strengthen customer’s clinical competence and confidence in the safety and efficacy of aesthetics Portfolio
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency by providing comprehensive educational in-services on the use of Galderma products to an assigned territory of health care practitioners and relevant staff
- Execute clinical education programs and initiatives to support the knowledge and understanding of Galderma aesthetics products
- Provide direct coaching and guidance in-office Healthcare Practitioners (HCPs) clinical in-services to ensure team's clinical and business proficiency
- Provide expertise and field knowledge to clinical information to support the development of relevant, approved clinical education curriculum tools that will enable optimal learning, understanding and safe application of Aesthetics products
- Collaborate and work closely with sales counterparts to ensure respective team's cohesive working relationships, adherence to policies and desired outcomes
- Manage planning and execution of customer clinical educational programs
- Collaborate with Physician Relations to share and gain higher level field knowledge and input that will improve aesthetic clinical educator team's performance
- Work closely to carefully plan initiatives that will improve aesthetic customer satisfaction and loyalty to brand
- Manage territory and accounts per business unit goals and product prioritisation plan
- Attend aesthetic conferences to network and develop strong relationships with their peers, including up and coming nurse thought leaders
- Actively participate in clinical training to ensure the highest level of clinical knowledge in all aspects of the ageing process
- Record all training evens per business, corporate rules and compliance regulations
- Participate in training events, workshops and labs as required for continuing education activities
As you will be client-facing, you must posses outstanding clinical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field
- At least three to five years' experience in healthcare or clinical aesthetic experience
- Proven expertise in aesthetics medicine
- Proven ability to establish clinical credibility with professional audience and articulate clinical facts
- Strong procedural, technical and anatomical competency of injection technique for facial aesthetic injectable procedures
- Strong business experience, including problem solving, solid decision making and coaching skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented: drive for success and achieving objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trainer (Nurse) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.