Head of Marketing
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Head of Marketing in Bangkok to be responsible for the achievement of the brand sales, P&L targets and market share objectives through effective planning, execution and control of approved A&P funds for the assigned brands.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
As the Head of Marketing - reporting to COO, you will responsible for the achievement of the brand sales, P&L targets and market share objectives through effective planning, execution and control of approved A&P funds for the assigned brands.
- Initiates, plans and carries out research for new product / upgrade and recommend brand strategies and marketing programs to build brand equity and market shares
- Works with the regional marketing and product development teams on new product initiatives, copy and packaging development, launch preparation to national and Regional roll-out
- Supervises the work of advertising, media, research agencies and service suppliers
- Trains and supervises all Marketing subordinates
- Interfaces with Sales, Finance, operation and Supply Chain departments for promotion planning, sales forecasting and overall business management
- Updates competitive activities and recommends offensive/defensive action plans
- Carries out special Projects assigned from time to time
To succeed in the Head of Marketing Position, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Minimum 10-15 years FMCG consumer marketing track records, with at least five to seven initial years gained with blue chip FMCG MNCs, preferably with in-depth multi-category experiences
- Proven hands on experiences in new marketing economy: social media, e-commerce and end to end consumer journey experience (away from traditional marketing economy)
- Proven hands-on experiences in fast-paced new product development and market launch with significant market share achievements;
- Experiences with direct/relationship marketing, e-marketing and multi-media, besides traditional four Ps know-how;
- Trade marketing and sales experience/training exposure preferred;
- Demonstrated capabilities in business and people building;
- Self-starter with strong initiative and drive; strategic thinker and high achieving doer;
- Can-do attitude with high sense of business ownership; thrive under pressure and work independently;
- Experienced, communicative, process and results oriented
- Independent and self sufficient
- Strive to achieve mentality
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Brand management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Marketing.
Apply today for this new opportunity.