Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Product Manager to drive brand & product development and support the business vision of the company.
About the Product Manager Role:
As the Product Manager, you will develop annual marketing plans and coordinate their successful implementation and grow the long-term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products.
- Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution
- Evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development
- Analyses and defines customers and market requirements and trends
- Data analysis from AC Neilsen DKSH in order to planning marketing & sales strategies with trade marketing team
- Coordinate with agency to initiate communication and advertising plan across all channel including ATL, BTL, online, OOH and event
- Responsible for consumer journey & consumer touch point
- Execute on new product development with R&D department
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives
- Develop methods of field-testing promotional programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the sales force
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products
To succeed in the Product Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least two years’ experience of Product Manager/Brand Manager in FMCG
- Sound understanding or qualifications in marketing related principles
- Good knowledge of computer-based programs
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Good English literacy and interpersonal skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.