Marketing Manager (Personal Care)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG (Consumer Healthcare) firm is recruiting a Marketing Manager (Personal Care) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Marketing Manager (Personal Care) Role:
As a Marketing Manager (Personal Care), you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy in order to achieve company goals. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Preparing a marketing plan, implementing activities and ensuring effective execution for the responsible products
- Initiating and implementing a marketing strategy and budget to increase market share and achieve profitability goals
- Carrying out analysis of new sales channels, pricing structure and competition analysis
- Coordinating with sales distributor to maximising product visibility and promotions
- Creating promotional strategies & time plan and promotion activities, including margin control
- Initiate New Product Development with R&D
- Controlling the marketing budget aligned with the marketing plan
- With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in product marketing
To succeed in the Marketing Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Strong experience of brand management in Personal Care products with logical thinking in marketing field
- Experience in ATL, BTL, TVC and New Product Development
- Good Team management skills
- Strong marketing skills, with experience in promotions and sales
- Good command in Thai and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with the ability to utilise all MS Office software
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Marketing Manager (Personal Care) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.