Marketing Manager (Pharma - OTC)
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 06 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading Pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Marketing Manager (Pharma - OTC) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Marketing Manager (Pharma - OTC) job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Marketing Manager (Pharma - OTC) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy in order to achieve company goals. You will also take the lead providing direction to all pharmaceutical-related activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Preparing a marketing plan, implementing activities and ensuring effective execution for the responsible products
- Initiating and implementing a marketing strategy and budget to increase market share and achieve profitability goals
- Carrying out analysis of sales channels, market access, pricing structure and competition analysis
- Setting up local sales and coordinate marketing activities with sales to maximising product visibility
- Creating promotional strategies & time plan and promotion activities, including margin control
- Controlling the marketing budget aligned with the marketing plan
- With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in product marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must have OTC marketing knowledge.
- Strong experience in brand management in OTC, cosmetics, FMCG products etc, with logical thinking in marketing field
- Experience in ATL, BTL, TVC
- Strong marketing skills, with experience in promotions and sales
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical market and competitors
- Good command in Thai and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with the ability to utilise all MS Office software
This company is much more than Pharmaceutical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Pharma - OTC) job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.