Senior Brand Manager (Vaccine)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking an experienced senior brand manager who has experience in both ethical and consumer healthcare. The job will be in Thailand.
About the Senior Brand Manager (Vaccine) Role:
The incumbent will own brand strategy for market. Define and Drive Country Specific TA and Brand Strategy, drive product growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and opex of assigned brands, ensuring the realisation of revenue and profitability targets in country.
- Work with Regional to provide input strategic / brand / operating plans
- Collaboration and partnership with enabling and platform functions services to ensure services for the Brand are met
- Engage and develop colleagues in the Brand Team (if applicable)
- Build a brand team that is focused on the Patients First Mindset
- Develop and execute innovative business strategies/models to maximise revenue, market share, and income growth
- Maximise lifecycle product performance through strong innovative planning and execution
- Tailor brand and execute brand strategies to local market needs, and define local priorities for a brand or TA
- Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project)
- Develop localised disease awareness concepts/campaigns through to execution in hospitals, clinics and public-based facilities to increase awareness of vaccinations
- Identify and demonstrate the ability to evolve core messaging of the brand in both Pediatric and Adult consumer campaigns and bridging the gap between healthcare professional vs consumer marketing
- Personal ownership of key stakeholder relationships
- Drive execution of customer and consumer strategies and tactics
- Develop and lead integrated cross functional customer facing teams appropriate to market needs
- Achieve brand revenue, OPEX and IBT targets
- Forecast brand performance and track progress towards target
- Allocate and execute in country brand budget and realisation in order to ensure effectiveness of budgeted expense
- Maximise revenue and IBT performance through rigorous management of the P&L and in alignment with goals
- Manage expenses and investments according to plan goals
- Ensure optimal allocation of resources for the attainment of brand goals and objectives
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager (Vaccine) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional and local stakeholders.
- Minimum requirement Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree an advantage
- At least five to ten years' pharmaceutical / nutrition experience (or related) +/- at least five years' brand marketing experience
- Demonstrate the ability to identity and diagnose customer needs, brand communication gaps and developing activation ideas
- Experience in external engagement with Ministry of Health or Government stakeholders for National Immunisation Programs and/or Patient Assistance/Reimbursement Programs is desired
- Experience in Consumer Marketing is preferred
- Good English communication both oral and written to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Strong ambition for professional development
- Cross-functional leadership and cultural collaboration
- Marketing and /or sales experience with general disease understanding of related areas
- Proven track record of developing innovative strategic solutions and good business results
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager (Vaccine) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.