Marketing Manager (Consumer Medical Devices)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 01 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Marketing Manager (Consumer Medical Devices) job has just become available at one of the most respected global diagnostics companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Director, this is the role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager (Consumer Medical Devices) Role:
In this business role you will be responsible for the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league submissions.
- Builds business models and conducts advanced analysis to support department goals
- Manages the successful implementation of the marketing plan, supervises the team dedicated to the portfolio – in both ethical and OTC
- Manages marketing budget in accordance to agreed latest financial plans
- Responsible for guiding and challenging strategy development and implementation through data gathering, analysis, and reporting
- Manage, develop and provide leadership / coaching / training to all direct reports
- Organise effective team meetings, development plans and ensure excellent team climate
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively, with all marketing strategic/cycle meetings with Key Opinion Leader to educate and push products to the market.
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- The successful candidate must posses over six years of experience in in a marketing role in healthcare company (HCP marketing, agency relation, strategic plan) and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Experience in consumer healthcare products – ethical and OTC
- To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses a keen understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Strong experience in people management, experience in managing staff and/or experience in managing a department
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
This global diagnostics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Consumer Medical Devices) job.
Apply today to discuss the new opportunity.