Product Planning Manager (Leasing)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 24 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The world's leading automotive leasing company is recruiting a Product Planning Manager to join their sales & marketing team based in Bangkok. In this Product Planning Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and creating new campaign for the company’s product and support sales & marketing team on product and planning relating tasks.
About the Product Planning Manager (Leasing) Role:
The Product Planning Manager will responsible for product planning and creating new promotion to support sales & dealers. This position will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Lead product planning specialist to support sales and dealers
- Develop business requirement and end to end participate in tool development and implementation
- Lead the development of CRM system for financial campaign creation and marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop financial product and campaign for corporate, retail customers and royalty customers
- Analyse customer data, current market condition and competitor information
- Advice dealers and sales person regarding to the financial product and new campaign
To succeed in this Product Planning Manager (Leasing) role, you will need to coordinate with internal and external to ensure and smooth out the product launch and new campaign release.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or any related field
- At least ten years' working experience in marketing
- Three to five years of experience in financial service sector
- Possess verbal and written communication skills of the highest calibre
- Fluent command in English
- Good analytical skills
This an outstanding company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a well-known multinational company, this Product Planning Manager (Leasing) role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.