Regional Product Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 19 July 2018 2018-07-192018-09-14 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Product Marketing Manager has recently become available at a leading consumer electronic company based in Bangkok. You will be a part of Regional team to develop robust product strategy for assigned markets.
About the Regional Product Marketing Manager Role:
As the Regional Product Marketing Manager, you will be reported to the Regional Head of Product Category and accountable to achieve product performance target withing the area assigned.
- To deliver short and long term budget in terms of market share, volume, margin and asset turns, to achieve growth targets
- To build a high performing category management team
- Deliver Category P&L as per the budget and forecast
- Identify consumer opportunities by exploring new segments to capture consumer needs, and translating them into product ideas
- Build three year new product and innovation pipeline
- Develop country category strategic market plan, with clear innovation themes and detailed long-term generation plans, and ensure alignment with regional category plan
- Build the regional business case to deliver new product and new innovation in the market
- Support product development project
- Drive commercial launch preparation, seeking synergies with other countries including phase-in and phase-out
- Execute excellent commercial launches with tailored and strong in-store execution, in alignment with brand strategy
- Manage product pricing in accordance with company’s pricing policy, ensuring optimum mix of price, volume and margin, to deliver value creation targets
- Ensure product understanding, by developing and supporting the implementation of product training programmes, and monitoring their effectiveness
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of experience in Product Management and Product Marketing from consumer electronics, or high technical product category.
- University Degree
- Excellent Communication in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Financial Capability
- Strong leadership and able to handle complexity in process and people
- Project Management skill
The successful Regional Product Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and team.
If you are a progressive Product Marketing Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.