Product Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The world's leading industrial tools and household hardware firm is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager to join their team based in Bangkok. In this Product Marketing Manager job, you will be responsible for overall marketing strategy and support all channel development.
About the Product Marketing Manager Role:
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a products category, brand, or related brands within a channel and supporting execution of channel programs that grow brand equity and sales. This position will based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Compiles market, shopper, and channel knowledge gaps and supports Channel manager, brand management and CMI with research needs identification & prioritisation
- Helps to compile profiles of competitors and channel customers using primary and secondary research and data; and to gather competitive and marketplace intelligence for Channel, Sales, Brand and CMI team
- Provide insight and input to channel/regional strategy for specific channels/customers
- Manages subordinates in the trade marketing area, gives guidance and leadership, sets objectives and gives feedback
- Assists in annual plan development and calendar of activities and executes the channel-specific plan
- Assists in the line review preparation process, collaborating with Sales and Brand Management
- Collects and analyses channel/regional promotional pricing and pricing activity in line with programming requirements
- Tracks, analyses, and reports potential impact of pricing exceptions on channel/region
- Understands what trade funds or customer program spend is available or needed for programming
- Provides insights into growing brands at Point-of-Sale based on brand positioning and understanding of customer strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Designing, Engineering.
- At least four years of relevant experience in global or regional business
- Full-time or internship experience with a FMCG/CPG, durable, professional or industrial products company, ideally in brand management, channel management, sales or consumer insights
- Knowledgeable in internal control, import – export is value added
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
This an outstanding company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in a well-known multinational company, this Product Marketing Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.