Brand Manager - FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Brand Manager - FMCG job opportunity has been made available at a an FMCG company in Thailand.
About Brand Manager - FMCG Role:
As a Brand Manager, you will drive Brand Development, Communication, Strategy and implement overall branding activities for responsible product/brand.
- Developing of the national Brand Marketing Plan (BMP), within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals
- Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations, and external partners and agencies
- Assisting in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with BrandKey Vision, Brand Vision Plan, and communication strategy and campaign idea
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Scorecard and Brand Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key penetration and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel e.g. place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
- Delivers specific brand projects eg.co-branding with a major retailer
To succeed in the Brand Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Three to five years’ experience in brand/product management/marketing (FMCG)
- Knowledge on Personal Care products will be added advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skill
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast pace environment
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Brand Manager - FMCG opportunity.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.