Technical Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Technical Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Vice President Marketing, this is a role for a technical marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical consult to customers and managing product development. You will also have to handle TISI related matters including drafting/reviewing related to TISI standards.
- Provide technical consult to customer and employees
- Manage product development and nonstandard product enquiry
- Manage colour matching process
- Manage warranty process including standard warranty, nonstandard warranty and warranty enquiries
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – preferably metallurgy/Chemical/Civil.
- At least five years’ experience in Technical Service, background in steel industrial would be advantage
- Must possess own vehicle
- Proactive, good management skills and used to work in a team environment
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.