Marketing Manager - Food Retail
Salary Excellent Incentive
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 27 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Marketing Manager - Food Retail job has just become available at one of the strongest food companies based in Bangkok. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager - Food Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, new product development, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Determining the marketing plan for the Brand (including promotional activities, advertising spending and mix)
- Preparing brand marketing programs and budgets
- Assisting the Merchandising team in developing promotion plans and calendar and executing the plans
- Managing the production of product catalogues and other marketing materials
- Conducting marketing and promotion testing if applicable
- Assisting brand in managing relationship with external advertising agency
- Managing the production of materials for media and in-store purposes
- Tracking the effectiveness of promotional campaign on a monthly basis
- Developing annual tactical retail marketing toolkit
- Liaising with principal on marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Maintaining good working relationship with Operations team to ensure proper implementation of marketing plan aligned with the brand’s goal
- Giving support in preparing CRM initiatives, e.g. e-mail blasts, newsletters, member events
- Coordinating with the brand Head Quarter office to ensure smooth delivery process of all products ordered whilst keeping balance with the store operations team, e.g. cost control activities, etc.
- Sourcing suppliers, negotiate on behalf of the Brand’s prices policy, terms and conditions
- Maintaining optimum level of inventories whilst achieving sales, cost and stock turn objectives
- Providing recommendations to counter team on effective purchasing strategies, including supply quantity, collection availability and prices
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of food product and marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum five years of experience in retail marketing, merchandising, product management
- Preferably in retail/apparel/fashion/fashion accessories/cosmetic/FMCG
The successful marketing manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager - Food Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.