Medical Advisor (Pharma)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A multinational pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Medical Advisor in Bangkok to join their team. In this Medical Advisor job, you will ensure medical strategy and tactics are in place for the assigned products.
About the Medical Advisor (Pharma) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading communications and projects for key products by providing medical expertise to customers. You will also gather customer insights in an effort to support the communication of the medical details.
- Coordinate timely medical input medical plan
- Execute medical activities such as internal and external scientific product presentations and participating or leading advisory boards
- Provide medical input to commercial activities for the product brand teams including the planning, preparation and approval
- Provide external medical and business environment perspective
- Act as a specialist resource providing a more detailed knowledge of medical information used to support key communication messages and manage medical information queries and activities
- Develop a medical communication plan and provide internal medical support to utilise relevant scientific information
- Evaluate proposed research concept and/or protocols from HCPs for Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR)
- Support the Regional Clinical Operations team in delivering regional/global trials
To succeed in this Medical Advisor (Pharma) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with medical team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Medical degree or PhD in pharmaceutical sciences
- Experience in Medical Affairs or Medical Science Liaison
- Strategic, analytical and presentation skills
- Evaluate and present scientific data to internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
This multinational pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Advisor (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.