Product Manager (Pharma - Ethical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Product Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Product Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Product Manager (Pharma - Ethical) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy in order to achieve company goals. You will also take the lead providing direction to all pharmaceutical-related activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Preparing a marketing plan, implementing activities and ensuring effective execution for the responsible products
- Initiating and implementing a marketing strategy and budget to increase market share and achieve profitability goals
- Carrying out analysis of sales channels, market access, pricing structure and competition analysis
- Setting up local sales & co-ordinate marketing activities with sales to maximising product visibility
- Controlling the marketing budget aligned with the marketing plan
To succeed in this Product Manager (Pharma - Ethical) role, you will need to create promotional strategies & time plan and promotion activities, including margin control.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical
- Minimum five years experiences in medical representative or product specialist
- Minimum two years experiences in Marketing is preferable
- Strong marketing skills, with experience in promotions and sales
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical market and competitors
- Good command of English and Thai language
- Communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with the ability to utilise all MS Office software
This company is much more than pharmaceutical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager (Pharma - Ethical) job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.