Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the world's largest fast food restaurant companies in terms of system units in Thailand is looking for a strong Brand Manager of Innovation. Thus, a job opening for a Brand Manager has been made available. You will be setting a long-term vision and strategy for innovation with over 30 products for store tests, and effectively influence and lead key stakeholders – Franchisees, cross functional teams and agencies.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be managing innovation development from concept, to design, testing, forecast, cost, and product positioning in alignment with company’s direction and strategy. You will be analysing and determining market and customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information. You will also obtain strong leadership and cross functional skills to effectively manage best deliverable of assigned innovation projects.
- Strategy Development – market/industry analysis, consumer insights from research & reports, trend observation (5%)
- Product Brief Development – strategy into action via product brief; linking positioning & strategy with consumer opp (10%)
- Ideation & Lateral Thinking – brainstorming against opportunity with tangible output of product concepts for research (10%)
- Project Management – timeline & stage gate management, research, business case, campaign reporting etc. (40%)
- Cross Functional Leadership – project team leadership, evidence-based communication and decision making with internal and external teams
- Brand communication team & research agency management & FZ accountability (30%)
- Budget Management – accurate & timely management with monthly reconciliation of actual vs forecast (5%)
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of three years Brand/ Client Management in FMCG, Retail, or Agency background.
- Ability to work in super-fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Preferable enjoy working in NPD Process and MUST have some achievement about new product development
- Entrepreneurial spirit – strong lateral thinker with courage to challenge status quo and constantly innovate
- People Grower – aware of ‘what’ needs to be achieved but driven by ‘how’ to achieve it
- Future Leader – demonstrates potential to grow and coach into future business leader
- Bilingual – Thai & English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, given the interactive nature of the job
The company is one of the world largest restaurant companies in terms of system restaurants with over 650 restaurants in Thailand. Its headquarter is in the USA, now operating and managing over 39,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. Its passion is to put on people's faces around the world, satisfying customers every time they eat its food and doing it better than anyone. It continuously offer customers delicious food, comeback value, and customer-focused teams. Its associates around the world are trained in customer mania. The company's secret ingredient sets them apart from the competition.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leader company that values in experiences and people, and you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys. GReat career progression awaits the right person in this Brand Manager role.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.