Regional Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 08 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager in Bangkok to lead a cross-functional project team and partner with key team members to develop and execute all key elements of the new project work plan as part of the job scope.
About the Regional Marketing Manager:
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will lead a cross-functional project team and partner with key team members to develop and execute all key elements of the new project work plan.
- Ensure strong connectivity with launch markets throughout innovation development
- Build, maintain and communicate Project Master Actions Plans to stakeholders
- Partner with and ensure successful execution of global projects within brand/product guardrails in region and local market units
- Influence global network choices based on regional needs, capabilities and capacity; initiate regular contact with global team
- Determine innovation improvement opportunities and trends, including prioritisation of projects in the innovation hopper
To succeed in the Regional Marketing Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other brand managers.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA a plus
- Expertise in setting and driving an innovation agenda and developing and launching new products
- Strong collaboration skills to lead a cross-functional team and to partner with global and market unit leaders
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence in a matrix organisation (cross-functional / cross-border) with multiple stakeholders and levels of alignment including senior business leaders
- Results-oriented with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership - can operate exceptionally within a low resource, fast-paced environment
- Process management strength
- Multi-market (Regional / Global experience) a plus
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of brand development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Marketing Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.