Regional Associate Marketing Director-B2B/FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 08 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Regional Associate Marketing Director in Bangkok, Thailand, to drive growth in assigned markets. This is achieved by leading a marketing team to develop and execute strategic and annual business plans while continuously feeding central and regional strategic plan as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Regional Associate Marketing Director-B2B/FMCG :
As the Regional Associate Marketing Director - Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines reporting to the General Manager, you will manage all marketing functions for the cluster including customer, brand and channel marketing team members.
- Builds talent in the marketing team by applying the company way of brand building to recruit, develop and retain the right talent
- Responsible for delivering the P&L for the assigned countries within the Cluster
- Develops & executes business plans (three year SBP & 12 month ABP) with Cluster GM for priority countries
- Decides strategic priorities for their cluster including market segment, brand & category focus, required innovation / renovation pathway and commercial program execution
- Leads go-to-market optimisation and Channel strategy development in conjunction with the country sales leaders; defines pricing strategy and ensures implementation
- Manages the selection, ongoing relationship & annual performance management of all marketing agencies used by the cluster
- Maximises ROI of the Regional Cluster Marketing budget including salaries, travel & expenses, marketing and project spend, while adhering to CFIs; Provides input/guidance on Gross-to-Net investment
- Monitors performance of marketing programs (ROI) and adjusts accordingly
- Actively visits customers and channel partners to capture insights and check and adjust marketing programs
- Works with the Central Marketing Team to adopt and apply key business process
- Works with Central Marketing Technology team to identify & implement marketing technology products to support digital & e-commerce activities including business requirement & use case development and user acceptance testing
- Networks across clusters with other Cluster Marketing leaders to share & swipe best practices
- Actively participates on the Global Marketing Leadership Council
To succeed in the Regional Associate Marketing Director-B2B/FMCG role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and be cooperative with other account managers.
- Bachelor Degree, in business-related discipline
- 12-15 years' experience in marketing roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behaviour
- Team leadership
- P&L management
- Agency management
- Diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities and translating to business opportunities
- Managing & successfully influencing complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Regional Marketing Management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Associate Marketing Director-B2B/FMCG role.
Apply now to further discuss this opportunity.