Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 06 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading food and beverage company is looking for a Marketing Director in Bangkok to initiate and develop marketing activities to meet the company’s goals.
About the Marketing Director Role:
As the Marketing Director, you will maintain good working relationship with all cross functional department ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans.
- Initiate and develop marketing programs & relevant NPD/product calendar to deliver company’s business goals
- Develop strong IMC campaign & media plan the brand awareness and brand equity
- Maintain good working relationship with all cross functional dept ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans
- Work with network and operations team to identify new accessibility and evaluation new sites
- Ensure proper allocation of marketing funds to deliver best ROI on marketing objectives
To succeed in the Marketing Director role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related fields
- At least ten years' experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies
- Experience in marketing communication, with good knowledge of restaurant operations and management
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results
- Strong in innovative and people management
This leading food & beverage company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of marketing management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Director role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.