Marketing Manager (Cosmetic e-Commerce)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at a brand new e-commerce company. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager (Cosmetic e-Commerce) Role:
In this digital and online business, you will be responsible for acquiring new target users and implementing the marketing strategy. You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities.
- Implement and develop sales and marketing strategies
- Drive engagement and sales according to monthly targets
- Promote brand contents and marketing activities through selective and a strategic media platform
- Responsible for leading strategy and operations of digital across all digital channels (paid/owned/earned) and own platform (mobile commerce)
- Managing budgets and campaign performance across all marketing channels to meet business' objectives
- Performing ROI analysis by applying innovative countermeasure to evaluate campaign performance effectiveness, then present to the top management
- Monitor the marketing and social media trend as well as the company presence on social media for improving all related works
- Seek strategic partnership to co-work for further development of digital and brand communication
- Cooperate and work with merchandising, marketing, graphic and content team
To succeed in the Marketing Manager (Cosmetic e-Commerce) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the merchandising team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Three to five years’ experience in marketing field; in e-commerce/health & beauty business is preferred
- Creative, analytical and logical thinking with problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Presentation skills, initiative and versatile
- Good command in English
This unique mobile e-commerce platform is designed and optimised specifically for Thailand. Their sole product category is health & beauty and they currently have more than 200 brands signed on board. The assortment of brands that have signed on to platform covers all positioning, including counter brands and trendy brands reviewed by bloggers and KOLs.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this Marketing Manager (Cosmetic e-Commerce) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.