Marketing Director (Retail)
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding wholesaler is looking for Marketing Director who can develop comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan. In this job you will manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources and capital purchases and manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools. Report directly to CMO.
About the Marketing Director Role:
Due to the company's acquisition efforts in other areas, you will play a critical role to support the rapid growth of the business. You will work with the CMO and the other executive team members to identify and develop strategic marketing into action alignment.
- Define the appropriate marketing organisation for the company
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis and lead long term category and brand strategy, portfolio management, and communication for company's business
- Work with the CMO and the other executive team members to identify and develop strategic Marketing into action alignment
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Director Commercial for lead tracking and management
- Work closely with Director Commercial to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and promotional programs
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, brochures and events and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements, interface with manufacturing suppliers for product development, product pricing and product life-cycle management
- Define the market position within the context of the overall product strategy
- Maintain knowledge of Marketing trends, developments and best practices
- Develop and manage the marketing budget to optimise return on investment and ensure marketing effectiveness
- Demonstrate the ability to lead cross functional teams in a results oriented environment
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor in Business Administration or any related field.
- Retail business knowledge and functional relevant knowledge
- Previous Marketing in retail business background would be preferable
- Good presentation in both verbal and written (Thai and English) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages; Good interpersonal skills both with internal and external relationships; Good at planning and organising skills, Good Analytical skill, is a hand-on person
- Strong creative and organisational skills, as well as the ability to evaluate opportunities with a financial focus
- Strong visionary and leadership skills are critical to engage others
This leading food wholesaler has been in the market for over than 30 years and offers a wide range of food products, with major clients in various sectors from retail, hotel, restaurants etc. The company has plans to grow internationally therefore there are many opportunities awaiting in the future.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.