Country Brand Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 17 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading agricultural firm is recruiting a Country Brand Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for adapting brand and product strategy for a company's target market.
About the Country Brand Manager Role:
In this role you will plan and execute all marketing communications and promotional activities. You will also provide direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and track commercial campaign execution against KPIs and measure program effectiveness through formal and informal means.
- In conjunction with the marketing lead and sales teams translate commercial strategy (brand marketing strategy and customer experience plan) into innovative, customer focused campaigns to achieve annual business targets
- Implement local marketing tactics including all marketing mix components in line with the annual operational plan and provide necessary support and tools to the sales team
- Work with the marketing lead, support in the development of annual dealer and grower market funding programs and lead the administration of such programs
- Implement digital marketing campaigns and strategies to promote products and raise brand awareness online; leverage internal digital solutions to optimise campaign effectiveness (including FarmRise where applicable)
- Develop in depth market and customer understanding and provide relevant feed back information to the Customer Insights Manager
To succeed in the Country Brand Manager job, you will need to have the experience in managing marketing campaign and excellent analytical skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, commerce or related fields
- Minimum five years sales or marketing experience
- Experience in working with marketing campaigns, preferably digitally based
- Agricultural background, experience in the seed and/or agricultural industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thai nationality
The successful Country Brand Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment located in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Brand Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.