Group Product Manager (Nutrition)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 18 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Group Product Manager (Nutrition) in Bangkok to strengthen the brand's position in order to improve the overall image of the brand and to reach sales and share target.
About the Group Product Manager (Nutrition) Role:
As the Group Product Manager (Nutrition), you will be in charge of the overall performance of the responsible brands. You will also take the lead in developing, directing and controlling the company’s marketing business strategies and activities.
- Develop brand strategy and identify consumer insight and consumer engagement funnel for assigned brand groups
- Identify and participates in the consumer connect research/studies to know the consumer target
- Identify communication synergy for assigned product group
- Lead and ensure that each brand vision will be built for each brand in group product
- Supervise and ensure all communication plan, executions and all final communication material
- Develop new innovation renovation projects for product group and with cross-functional team
- Ensure and responsible for executing all plans
- Monitor the external environment and identify potential impacts on assigned products
To succeed in the Group Product Manager (Nutrition) role, you will need to develop and implement marketing plan, advertising & promotional plan based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Education background in Pharmaceutical
- Strong marketing experience especially in ethical marketing
- Experience in people management
- New product launch and re-launch experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering business result
- Experience managing and working with agencies
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Self-starter with good strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Ability to work with people of different mindsets
This leading global company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of brand development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Group Product Manager (Nutrition) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.